Enjoy a perfectly maintained garden year-round!
Garden Maintenance Services
A well-maintained garden adds value to your home or commercial property while maximising the appeal, use and enjoyment of your outdoor spaces. But, without regular maintenance and care, your garden can quickly become unhealthy, overgrown and unattractive.
That’s where Auckland Garden Services can step in and help you. Many homeowners and property managers do not have the knowledge, equipment, skill or time required for the regular maintenance that lawns and gardens require.
Auckland Garden Services can develop a customised garden maintenance programme for your property, budget and requirements.
Range of Services
We offer a variety of services tailored to meet all your garden care and maintenance needs. Design a garden maintenance programme to include all or a combination of our services.
Our garden maintenance services include:
- Lawn mowing, edging, weeding and feeding.
- Cutting overgrown grass.
- Weeding, weed elimination and control.
- Hedge trimming and shrub pruning, plus shaping and feeding.
- Spring preparation and Autumn clean-up.
- Garden and yard clearing and clean-ups year-round.
- Garden rejuvenation for tired or overgrown gardens.
- Deadheading spent blooms.
- Fertilizer application.
- Raking, blowing and collecting leaves.
- Removal and eco-friendly disposal of green garden waste.
- Clearance and removal of small, non-toxic and non-hazardous waste in yards and gardens.
Your tailor-made garden maintenance programme is a cost-effective solution, packaged to include only the garden services you want, with each scheduled to suit the type of garden you have ‒ as well as your budget.
Here are some of the options:
- You can select one or more of our services and then specify how frequently you require each of them.
- You can spread the frequency for each of the services across a fortnight, a month or a quarter, or even have them done seasonally.
- Or, you may prefer that we rotate through a fixed list of services within a given period of time.
- We can include a specialised service if you have a specific issue you want to address in your lawn and garden.
- An on-demand services can be added to your garden maintenance package at any time.
Example of a Garden Maintenance Programme
With our experience and skill, we can recommend the best garden maintenance programme for your property and package it up at an affordable rate. Our experts will help you design a programme to suit your specific requirements.
Here’s an example of one of our garden maintenance service programmes.
Lawn mowing and edging: Every two weeks
Hedge trimming: Once a quarter
Shrub pruning and shaping: Every three to six months
Rose pruning: Heavy pruning in June and a light pruning in January
Weed elimination and control Lawns: Monthly
Garden beds: Monthly
Pest and disease control Hedges, shrubs, roses and creepers: Seasonal as required, but at least monthly
Fertilizer programme Lawn: Monthly
Hedges, shrubs, roses and creepers: Once a quarter
Clean-ups (full garden) Minor tidy-ups: Every two weeks and major Spring and Autumn clean-ups
Spring garden bed and lawn preparation: Once a year
Autumn, bedding down the garden for Winter: Once a year
Green garden waste clearance: Remove all unwanted plant matter during every visit